Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

Truth

In Detroit, these people run around like this everyday. Makes the city rly suck.

Anyway, nice movie XD super fun,

TSAH3: The Covenant TSAH3: The Covenant

Good end to a good series.

Even though the humor isn't quite my taste, I used to LOVE TSAH 1 & 2... This one was even better. :)

Snow-Fox responds:

wewt!

Colours. Colours.

Hippylalala

So long as a single pixel of color remains, hope for the visible spectrum's continued existence will drive onward...
-Jack Hendrikxson, 1988.1

Oggy-cheese responds:

cool! I was looking for a quote to stick at the end but couldn't find one, that would've fit perfectly :P

Pandemic Pandemic

Nice.

I killed off North America, South America, East Europe, and Central Europe by day 100. But the borders had closed by then :-(

Nice game. Very sadistic :-)

Lumberjack Attack Lumberjack Attack

It was ok for a fourth submission...

I can tell you've got the hang of the basic gameplay techniques. Level 1 was WAY to easy. Level two was impposible *I suck at games however :-) And the game was too repetitive.
I can tell you're still new but here's some advice.

1. Improve the jumping...it seems too mechanical.
2. Make it so it's perhaps a NES like course where you can move around and make it so there's multiple objects. Kinda like frogger... FROGGA!
3. Decent job, 5/10 3/5

oh yeah.. the graphics are decent.

blue-mess responds:

Thanks, I'll take in all of the helpful afvice you gave me :-)

Castlevania Priest Battle Castlevania Priest Battle

Nice...

The movement was a little weak (mainly 1 foot jumps) the sound was pretty funny especially when jesus appeared. Not much to interact with but whoi CARES?, it's a parody of castevania/jesus for cryin out loud!. I loved it!. I'm sure that the ppl cryin in their reviews about how offensive it is will be able to take a joke if they continue to review on newgrounds.

I know when I was a newbie to reviewing i'd get offended REALLY easily. lol. This is a great game though the jesus part is way to hard because of the weak controls. (My advice is to fix up the controls and add more options, like Machine guns and lazers for a real castlevania fun fest!).

Rucklo ft.Kerstin - OpenFields Rucklo ft.Kerstin - OpenFields

Great stuff!

It's really good, the background bass "ziggy zaggy serrated" drum was pretty novel, it added a lot. The voice, nice, and simple too.

By the way.
Wer ist Kerstin Ekling?

Celcius Celcius

~EnV~ make music. Music gooooood.

Everyone envies Envy don't they?. You make some pretty good music, this is just a taste of that moderated psychedelic art you have.

Fahrenheit Fahrenheit

Light bass helps Doctor Who go mystical...

A repeating background tone, but with that quality I can only describe as "Doctor Who" mixed with light bass beats and a whole "curious mystical" quality to it.